Monday, January 7, 2013

The begining

 To start off I have never considered writing a blog, nor have I ever even writing a blog before! So I am giving it my best shot! 

 Its been a long a road to here.. In June, of 2012, well to be exact June 6 around 11:30pm 2012 I was told by an ER Dr. I have Pituitary Tumor... Shocking huh? Try on my shoes for that second. All I came in for was a migraine, I am 29 years old I am wayyyy to young to have a brain tumor... Maybe someone who is really unhealthy, or really old, but not me... I am not the brain tumor type.. plus whats a pituitary tumor? It cancerous? can it be removed? Lets take it out right now!! Screw blood work, wheres the surgeon, HELLO!!!!! LETS TAKE IT OUT!!! Why is no one answering my questions... Okay screw this wheres the nearest exit, cuz you all have the wrong the patient.. RUN AWAY, DEAR GOD THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!


My name is Shirley, and I am 29, and here's my story... Growing up, I was the baby, the baby of 6 siblings 3 brothers and 3 sisters, total Brady bunch sounding huh? Okay so not really... Everyone was at least 6 years older than me, and by the time I came along only a few were still living at home, but that doesn't decount the strong bond my brother billy and I have.. Even to this day, you can see it in his eyes when he looks at him, I am still more like his little girl than his sister, more so than my other sisters. My brother and I are like two peas and pod, anywhere he was you would find me,  whether it was working on the car, hanging out with friends, playing video games, watching TV or whatever it was, if he was there, so was I. That's my BUBBA! But thats not not what defies me as who I am, I am an animal lover, a person who can't stand to see homeless people on street with pets, its not right, they never asked come with that person, they belong in a safe environment, where they get food on a regular basis, shelter, you know the same things a child should get.. I know, I may sound a little ridiculous, but its my opinion and how I feel.. That's how my pets get treated... They are like my children! I am the first person, to help anyone in need, I donate as much as I can and as often as I can, I love crafts, like painting, building things, gardening, scrap booking, photography, working on cars, and seriously the list goes on and on!

A question just popped into my head: How would the person who knows you best describe you:
 I thought this is a good questions for this blog entry!  She, who is my best friend, that I consider her one of my sisters, her name is Stacy, she would say, I am every girl rolled into one! I am the sweetest person you will ever met, when I am good mood, I am biggest bitch, when I am in bad mood, I am the wild child, who never listens to the word NO,  I am very spontaneous,  distracted easily, determined, powerful, discouraged, inspired, serious, funny, down to earth, wild, crazy, and I have many layers to get through, I dont trust easy, but I'm loving... I am the girl you have to get to know, to know all the description!



No comments:

Post a Comment